Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Project

Obligatory disclaimer: This is a work in progress. Here is my web site for my unit on Fences.

I am looking for feedback in terms of a few things:
--Do my explanations make sense (audience is students and other teachers who may be unfamiliar with these application)?
--Should I also post traditional plans to contrast, or is it safe to assume that people understand the gist of "traditional lessons"?
--Do you think the blog posts invite comments?
--I'm concerned about students understanding what I write, but also afraid that too much writing could be a turn off. At the same time, I wouldn't bombard them with all this at once as it's presented on the site.
--How do you think these lessons are in terms of integrating some what we've learned and discussed in this course?
--Specifically, I'm think I should take out the collage. What do you think?
--Any other suggestions and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the collage assignment. Why are you hesitant about it Sarah?

Sarah said...

Well, I originally thought it would be good to show two "levels" of using technology, but I wasn't sure if I should just go for the more advanced podcast. In creating it, I first thought of the collage, then I thought that the collage could be translated into a podcast.

Karen Stearns said...

Yes, recommend both for sure!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!